We thank you for considering VP Homes for your home construction project. We understand that constructing a new home is an exciting and challenging undertaking and we are looking forward to the opportunity to assist you with this important family project.
VP Homes, LLC’s two owners, Dennis Peters and Ty Vranes, have extensive experience in the residential home construction industry. In addition to excellent subcontractor relationships, VP Homes offers unmatched skill and capability including the following experience:
- Former President of the Salt Lake Home Builders Association
- 35 years of home construction experience
- Personally built over 200 homes in the Salt Lake Valley (Tiffany Homes)
- More than 40 Custom Homes
- Completed a large scale multifamily development in Davis County
- Previous Parade of Homes People’s Choice Award Winner
- Former Salt Lake Home Builder’s Association Builder of the Year
- Former Director of Operations (Southern Utah Division), Salisbury Homes
- Extensive experience in multi-million dollar residence construction
- From $2MM - $6MM
- Experienced in the construction management of hundreds of multifamily units
- Personally managed the construction of more than 250 homes in the state of Utah
- Completed Master of Real Estate Development degree from the University of Utah
We consider the selection of a General Contractor as a partnership between the homeowner and the builder. In order to create a healthy and productive relationship, we propose an arrangement that allows you, the homeowner, to take part in the construction of your residence as a teammate instead of a client. This type of working relationship will ensure that you as a homeowner will not only be intimately involved in the construction of your own home, but will also create the best environment for cost savings and avoidance of overruns.
We are excited to put our experience and expertise to work for you in the construction of your new residence. Please contact us with any questions that you may have. Thank you.